not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Some Thoughts on Bono's Birthday ...

Dear Bono,

I hope that you have a great birthday. I think you are amazing and I love you. I have never been so attracted to a man of your age as I am to you and your band mates (yes I do know what 'mate' means). But it's not only that. I really look up to you (not physically) and if I didn't have Don, this letter would be a request for me to be adopted into your family (although there would surely be some harsh Electra complex going on).

*sigh* Bono, you are fantastic. I think you are the bees' knees and I hope you have the best birthday ever in the whole history of the earth.

Love, Anika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home