not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wii Are Not as Fit as Wii Would Like to be ...

So we got WiiFit because, well, what's more appealing than appearing to do physical activity in the form of a video game, right? We began last night. By the way, have you ever watched your husband doing the hula hoop exercise? Probably one of the coolest hottest funniest things to watch. Bonus points if he's naked.

But I digress.

The reason I'm writing this post is this: this afternoon I turned it on to get in some *ahem* exercise and the dang thing said I've gained 6 pounds! Dastardly game!

So I may or may not be off the regimen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home