not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, February 16, 2015

Pages That Have Been Turned ...

Isn't it weird that it has been almost two years since a blog post? I used to love writing. I couldn't wait to write. My life has changed so much from the girl who was a single mom and looking for love and figuring out my way in the world.

Now I am a wife and a mom of five and I'm still figuring out my way in this world. But through a different lens.

Recently some things have come up in our family that have made me realize the benefit of writing and I'm once again finding the joy in writing. I have started a new blog at http://notskywalker.wordpress.com ... It's a little less figuring shit out and a little more Figuring Shit Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home