not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, June 06, 2008

It's The Little Things ...

Like covering me with the blanket when you leave for work in the morning ...

Like massaging my neck when I have a migraine ...

Like just knowing sometimes that I feel overwhelmed and making me feel better ...

Like buying me flowers ...

Like calling me during the day to say that you love me ...

Like telling me I'm beautiful when I'm not wearing any makeup and my hair is just in a ponytail ...

Like thanking God for me when you pray ...

Like writing me lists ...

Like doing funny and ridiculous things just to make me laugh ...

Like taking Joel from me when he's fussing to give me a break ...

Like automatically putting on My Name Is Earl ...

Like organizing and unpacking when we just moved in ...


These things tell me that you love me.
And I love you right back more than you can even imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home