not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Happiness Is ...

1. Listening to Jacob sing along to U2

2. Drinking a London Fog

3. Reading a really good book (or having about 4 good books on the go, as the case may be)

4. Vegging on a boat with Janie and singing at the top of our lungs and trying not to drool (ahahaha) and telling secrets and suntanning and trying not to fall out when the boys chase birds to try to get them to crap on us

5. Waking up a couple of hours before my alarm is going to go off and realizing that I still have awhile before I have to get up

6. Cute underwear (even if I'm wearing the boring-est and most plain outfit, if I have cute underwear on my day is destined to be good)

7. Writing in my journal

8. Looking at pictures Jacob drew of me and discovering that in some pics I'm blonde and in some I'm brunette

9. Coffeemate

10. Getting my wristband for the U2 video shoot (I had been so sad all day because I didn't think I'd get in, and I raced down there after work and I MADE IT!! Turned out to be one of the best nights of my life)

11. Makeup (buying it, exception to the actual cash transaction, which can be frightening, putting it on, *sigh* it's really good to be a girl)

12. Shaving my legs

13. Eating something on my top 10 list (I have a top ten list of the tastes that, if I had to have one taste in my mouth for the rest of my life, would be my top choices)


**these are in no particular order**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home