not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Answer is Right in Front of Your Face ...

Back in the day I dated this guy for a brief stint. He was nice, but not the man for me thankyouverymuch. Actually, I think the exact moment I decided it was over was when he was tickling Jacob and accidentally hurt him. There was no hope for us from that moment on.

Anyways. He had a buddy named Chad who said to him that if he wanted to be a pastor, he should definitely not date a single mom because that would ruin his credibility and hurt his 'ministry.'

Recently I came across something that Chad had written, asking (rhetorically, I assume) why his 'ministry' isn't bigger, reaching more people, and growing. I felt sorry for him laughed to myself.

HEY CHAD,

PERHAPS IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A COMPLETE WANKER.

Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home