not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What if ...

... there's someone exactly like you in another part of the world who does the exact same stuff as you and likes the same things and has the general sort of life you do? I do wonder this ...

This leads me to my next question: have you ever googled your name? I guess it's easier for someone who doesn't have that common of a name. Nonetheless while I was *ahem* hard at work today I googled my name to find a horrible and sexually explicit website of someone with the same name! Now I don't know about you, but I've always felt a certain loyalty to other Anikas, sort of like they're intrinsically a part of me or something, and that's why I find this to be so devastating!

Whatever floats your boat, I guess, but I just wanted to find some cool secret Anika club or maybe something fantastic about how everyone with the name Anika is a part of a secret royal family of a far off and exotic country and I really am not my father's daughter and I have a lot of money coming to me when I turn ... 24 and 3/4ths. *sigh*

Anyways, it's not the end of the world. But it kind of is.

**For those of you that think maybe it's my alter ego, I assure you, she looks NOTHING like me (feuf!!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home