not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Red Rover Red Rover We Call MEEEEE Over!

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? I would be a mom (as my main occupation) and have a nice house and I would paint a lot and I would maybe be a high school teacher (but part time so I could spend the majority of my time with my children) and I would be a nice wife and I would take Jacob (and my other kids) on trips so that he (and they) could see the world.

2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it? Um, because it is an issue in my life? A rather large issue, in fact. But money's just money. Right guys? RIGHT?!

3. What's better: horses or cows? Horses are waaaaay better. Way. I've loved horses since I was wee. For my 4th (or 5th?) birthday my mom gave me a pony party birthday and these people with horses brought them to my house and we got to ride around! It was so fun!

4. What do you think the secret to happiness is? Hmmm ... Jake's laugh (I know that sounds like a stupid airy fairy answer, but it's true, la fou) and the beach and chocolate of course and napping in the sun.

5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit? I always dream. Lately I've been having stressful dreams, though. Last night I was in the middle of the ocean and there were huge barges everywhere and I didn't have a life jacket and I didn't know if anyone was even looking for me and I was trying not to drown.

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A nurse. Now I just want to be a naughty nurse.

7. Complete this statement: Love is...Never having to say ... 'I don't like who I am when I'm with you.'

8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!) I'm not creative right now, folks. Once upon a time there was a cat. He sat on a mat and said 'now this is where it's at.' But a rat came and sat down beside him and the cat chased him. And they never came back and the mat said 'this is where it's really at.' The end.

9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? Hmmm ... I usually just imagine things that are going to happen and my imagination runs away with me and goes crazy. And things usually don't end up as horrific as I think they'll be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home