not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Dreams ...

Last night I had a strange dream. Background: I used to be bff's with this guy named Shane. We lost touch, but I think from time to time of trying to get ahold of him. In the dream I looked him up and called him and he told me that he'd just tried to call me the night before. Weird, hey? Ok

I guess it's not SO weird. But it brought this guy to the forefront of my mind today. How annoying. I'd much rather be thinking of Jacob and pumpkins and pink highlighters and daisies and sunshine and pickles and the word falafel and paper clip necklaces and elevator rides with 3 year olds.


p.s. When you squish a spider and put it in the toilet you need to flush. What if it's a MacGyver spider that crawls up the side and then when you're peeing it bites you in the bum and makes a scary screeching sound and it's like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the sewer water makes it grow into a huge human size spider and you have to fight it but your pants are down so how can you even self defense it to death?! THEN WHAT?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home