not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Marriage Shmarriage.

Until recently (and even sometimes now) when I saw a license plate with the letters AE(insert 3rd letter) I'd think it was a sign of the last name of the person I'd marry ... The last letter was different almost every time.

I was anxious to get married because I thought Jacob was missing out*. I think I was more excited about the wedding than the marriage. One of my friends kept telling me that we were supposed to get married -- it made me cry a lot.

I just want to have fun now and get married in a few years. But what if by the time I'm ready there's no good ones left? Or what if by then no one wants me?

Whatev. Right guys? Right?!

*I know this not to be true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home