not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Think ...

I think wearing socks with sandals is a character flaw.
I think it would be sad to be a brown crayon because all the other colors would get to be on pictures and kids would only use me to color tree trunks and poo.
I think even though I don't like botox-infested Renee Zellweger, it's sad that Kenny Chesney found his new record to be more important than his marriage to her.
I think I should start painting again (even though my paintings are less-than-great).
I think I would use the color brown in my paintings.

And I think today's going to be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home