not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, September 19, 2005

(Not So) Great Expectations ...

So I can't think of anything funny to say. At the risk of sounding whiny*, I'll say this: I've been doing some thinking about things in my life and I've come to the conclusion that I have really high expectations of myself, but always fall short, thus not believing that I can achieve what I want to achieve and sabotaging things.

I apologize about that last sentence. I don't really know how to make it make sense.

In other news, I have my homework done. Two days before it's due. It was only reading, but STILL.

Also, I was hanging out with my sister for a bit this weekend and she said,'Hey Ani, remember when we were little and we used to touch tongues?' Funny.**

At work today we got a purolator package and the box had a spider on it. I didn't take it from the guy until he got the spider off, natch.

Well that about sums it up.

*I'm actually not in a sad or bad mood today, I'm just kind of ... there.

**If any of you comment on this perverted-ly I will hate you forever and ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home