not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Vote For The Girls!

First off, I just want to thank you all in advance for voting me as next Canadian Prime Minister ... At the risk of sounding like I don't at all know what I'm talking about, does anyone know if there's such a thing as Assistant Prime Minister or Vice Minister or anything? Just curious ... And am I allowed to have a kid outside of marriage and still be Prime Minister? ... And do I get an allowance for clothes and stuff? ... I sure hope I don't have to speak fluent French. Merde.

***

You know how when ducks swim they look like they're not moving above the surface but under the water they're paddling like the dickens? That's how my emotional state was yesterday. The hamster that runs on the wheel inside my brain is working very very hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home