not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Seven Things ...

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Get married so that I can have a neverending sleepover.
2. Have more children.
3. Go to Europe.
4. Learn how to say "I love you" in more languages.
5. Finish my Psychology degree and maybe get my Masters.
6. Video record my grandparents telling their story of World War II.
7. Have enough money to not have to worry about money.

Seven things I can do:
1. Make my voice sound like Will Farrell doing Harry Carry.
2. Knit (although so far it's just scarfs).
3. Tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue (but it's not sexy, it takes me a minute).
4. Cook yummy things.
5. Express my feelings.
6. Write.
7. Make wonderful and fantastic compilation cd's.

Seven things I can't do:
1. Dance. But I do it anyways.
2. Wakeboard.
3. Stop biting my nails.
4. I'm not so good at asking for help.
5. Cartwheels.
6. Get songs out of my head (I always have SOME song in my head).
7. Be a waitress. I was one for awhile there, but I HATED it. In fact I was fired because I sucked.

Seven things I'm attracted to in the opposite sex:
1. Arms.
2. Eyes.
3. Sense of humor.
4. Patience (I need a guy with patience).
5. Likes to spend money like me.
6. Creative.
7. Chin line.

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Bono
2. Larry Mullen
3. Gino Odjick (is he even a celebrity?)
4. Zach Braff
5. Mark Wahlberg
6. Tim McGraw
7. Jamie Foxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home