not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Meanwhile, Back At the Ranch ...

Yay for being on holidays! I have a week off, guys, very exciting.

I've been on a diet of sorts the last few days. I hate it -- I have been obsessing about food as a result, but cheating like a crazy woman and eating things such as: Tostitos, chips, jelly beans and bacon. *sigh*

The other day I was at the bank and there was a Favio-looking-wearing-a-tie-dyed-shirt guy waiting for the teller and he just kept flexing his biceps and watching his arm as he did this. Interesting.

Speaking of biceps, Jacob was in soccer camp last week and one of the instructors came up to him and said "Hey Jake, I'm from Saskatchewan. There's only four mountains there. 1. 2. 3. 4." and while he said the numbers he flexed his right bicep, left bicep, right tricep and then left tricep.

I got really bad road rage yesterday. But I am continuing my tradition of giving people a thumbs up instead of flipping them the bird. Good girl, Anika.

Yesterday Jane was laughing and she threw back her head and a really evil-sounding laugh came out of her. It sounded like my laugh (except that my laugh of course isn't evil, it's hearty). I'm glad this epidemic is spreading.

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home