not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Fantastic News!

Todd Bertuzzi is going to be playing this season.

For those of you who don't follow hockey that much, wonderful little (and by 'little' I mean huge and scary and yikes-I-hope-he-doesn't-ever-hate-my-guts) Todd got severely punished and chastised last season when he hit Steve-Moore-the-crier from behind (after Steve-Moore-the-crier sucker-hit the captain of our team -- what did he expect? A spanking?) and then Steve-Moore-the-crier subsequently got injured and cried and cried.

Dear Todd,
We love you. We know you didn't mean to hurt Steve-Moore-the-crier. I can't wait to see #44 this season.

Dear Steve Moore,
Although you are a crier and a whiner I honestly and sincerely wish you a full recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home