not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Spiders Again ...

So I was innocently working today when out of the corner of my eye, something was creepily giving me a death-to-you stare. Little did I know, I was soon going to meet the big-and-hairy-and-black-and-I-might-be-a-tarantula-and-bite-you-and-kill-you spider's brother.

With a quick scream and minimal hyperventilating, I did what I had to do. I moved my purse so that he could not follow me home and terrorize me more than he already had and grabbed my trusty flip flop. He stared up at me and said in spider language "you may have noticed me sneaking up on you, but just try to catch me now, you ninny! I am ready to jump onto your face and make a screeching noise and bite you and kill you slowly in revenge for killing my brother. Leaving his remains on the wall as a warning didn't ward me off. Prepare to die" and jumped off the wall onto the floor.

I climbed onto my chair, took a deep breath and swung my flip flop to end the life of this large-and-growing-larger-by-the-minute enemy of mine. Take that, you horrible spider!

I have prevailed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home