not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

04.09.03

Alone in silence and screaming.
Above, the moon is unaffected by fog
Unaffected by me
Let me out farther than I've ever been
Everything is impossible
Sanity is fiction -- my life is a novel
Unread
Unseen
Unacknowledged
But I am not known even to myself
My love springs from hate
My joy springs from fear
I am running to slow down
I am falling to keep still
I am stopping for a new start
I am surviving to make it end
I keep walking this path -- kissing, smiling, fucking, crying
This is more than I can handle, but less than I've overcome
Surviving is not living
Loving is not taking
Giving is not feeling
But I weep and I live and I listen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home