not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Letter to my Hair:

Dear hair,

We have been through a lot together -- the teased bangs, the elementary-school-perm, the looking-like-I-was-a-boy-until-I-was-2 because you just didn't show up, the dread locks, and every color of the rainbow dye jobs. I just need to let you know where I stand.

Hair, I know you're probably still mad at me for thinking that you were straight and styling you accordingly for the past several years. But now that I know that you're naturally curly, I must ask: why can't you be nice?! Here's a few nice little hints:

- Decide. All of you curl or none of you curl. No more multiple personality hair.
- Frizz is ugly. Curl is pretty. Frizz is ugly. Curl is pretty.
- The Barbie-after-having-a-'haircut' hair? No good.
- Please live up to the 'Dream Curl' promise the products advertise. Just once. Just for, like, one night.

*sigh*

Love,
The girl who gets to decide if you live or die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home