not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, July 11, 2005

A Ray is a Ray is a Ray ...

So I have concluded that Rays are all alike*. The only three Rays that I know are:

1. My son's sperm donor. There's a whole lotta drama that goes along with him. I won't bore y'all about it. If you really need to know the sitch, ask Firefighter Jen. They are (and always will be) arch enemies.

2. My high school best friend's dad. Alanna and I concluded way back then that dads are a waste of time. End of story.

3. The guy who owns a Pub and with whom our company has done business with recently. Every time I've talked to him on the phone he hits on me (in an I'm-joking-but-not-really-because-I'm-a-creepy-guy way). Lets recap our last conversation:

me: Hi, Ray, it's Anika from ------ calling about the outstanding invoice.

Ray: Oh hi, Anika! Good to hear from you! Yeah the cheque is in the mail (that's another thing about Rays -- they use such clicheed phrases all. the. time.

me: Ok, thank you!

Ray: Is that all you called about?

me: Yes.

Ray: You should come in sometime, I'll buy you some drinks.

me: No thank you.

Ray: *click*


*If you are reading this, and you are a Ray, and you are not like the other Rays, I apologize. But I'm writing from my own experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home