not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, July 04, 2005

This Weekend in Math ...

1 front tooth knocked out of Jacob's mouth while boating (it was already loose)
+1 green-shirt-guy getting a wedgie in the middle of the dance floor (he deserved it)
+1 dinner with my Oma & Opa (it made me sad)
+1 shot of tequila that made me want to dry heave
+1 plate of calamari that Jacob liked even after I told him what it is (he started naming them)
+1 night out until 6am (including: watching the sunrise at the beach)
+1 sunburn

+2 new venus fly trap plants (hopefully these ones won't die)
+2 packets of candied walnuts from McDonald's for breakfast
+2 times wearing my new shirt (I know, I'm a geek)
+2 blisters on my feet from my shoes
+2 cups of hot chocolate while Jacob and I watched fireworks from our balcony
+2 dill pickles I ate at a party where we were the only girls, besides the host
+2 times dancing (I. Don't. Dance.)

=3 day weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home