not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Why Am I So Annoyed?

Perhaps by exploring the feeling, the feeling will leave me. Lets move in for a closer look:

1. First of all, it's Friday and there's nothing to do. Nothing! That's one thing that actually does suck about being single -- no guaranteed something-to-do-no-matter-what. *sigh*

2. My boss forgot to separate some paper thingers before he mailed them. Who's getting blamed? Me! I 'should have reminded him to do it when he said that the papers were thicker than he remembered' of course. Silly stupid girl. Tsk tsk.

3. This day is going slow. It's almost the weekend, but time is d.r.a.g.g.i.n.g.

4. I'm contemplating a whole snake-oil-salesman-kind-of-deal. Why, you ask? Well, some people who know some people who know some people know some people that have gotten some amazing results. Should I try it? Am I a sucker?

5. I need more coffee. Or a lobotomy. Or I need to listen to the Arab Strap song 'Don't Leave the Lights On' because the first line is 'It's been a bloody stupid day' ...

Indeed it has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home