not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Adventures in Inventing*

So I've been thinking. I think I should be an inventor (a la Crazy Old Maurice from Beauty & the Beast). In a boat it's much more difficult for a girl to relieve herself than it is for a boy (I'm talking strictly #1's here, folks). Anyways, I see a Downy bottle cut in half as a 'tool' to assist in this dreadful problem (it fits, it's waterproof, it's washable -- all the makings of a female-emergency-pee-assister). The future of female peeing on the boat is looking bright, my friends!

Here's another great idea:

Caffeinated eye drops! Yes, that's right. You know when you get tired and it's droopy-and-shutting-eyes-even-though-you-really-want-to-stay-awake? Well eye drops with caffeine would certainly solve that problem. A great idea, no?

*no one steal my ideas, okay? And if you do, at least split the cash with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home