not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Things I Am Wondering About:

- I've had my nose stud for over a year and today when I put my hoodie on it got pulled out and it hurt like a motherfucker. I wonder why that happened. It hurts still now, maybe i'm getting gangrene.

- Is everyone (i.e. the 3 people that read my post) going to think I'm dumb because I don't know how to spell 'gangrene'?

- Is it unrealistic to want things to go back to the way they were?

- I wonder if Jacob is thinking "why does everyone else I know have a dad? Why am I instead making Father's Day gifts for my grandpa?" I mean, we've had every-family-is-different-and-some-people-don't-have-dads-and-you-are-special-and-your-'dad'-wasn't-special-enough-for-you conversations (to which he, in a tear-jerking wonderful moment, replied "you're special enough for me, mommy"). But does he think he's getting ripped off? And is he, in fact, getting ripped off?

- Why does it have to be raining today? It's almost the WEEKEND.

- Is it ok to eat mayo that's past its due date? It smelled alright. But mayo in itself is sketchy at best.

- Is Thomas the bird going to make it in the real world? He keeps flying back to our window to eat dog food. It's quite endearing, really. *sigh* oh Thomas.

- The coffee problem (see post "Mathematics of a Cup of Coffee") is once again swirling around in my head

- Why does the word 'motherfucker' make me laugh ceaselessly?

- I call my sister 'Snark Trotter.' I can't for the life of me remember how I came up with that name. There's a Lewis Carroll poem called 'The Hunting of the Snark,' but I came across the poem only a little while ago, years after I started it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home