not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Reasons Why I Heart Yesterday:

- I finally got rid of my migraine through the use of 8 cups of caffeinated coffee and various other legal drugs

- Today is yesterday's tomorrow, which means it's payday today! I'm rich! (well, maybe not, but I'm less-poor, kind of)

- Carly brought me a FANTASTIC Lemony Snicket book shelf thinger that I can't wait to put all my dvd's in!

- ESL slaved away like a crazy woman and our house looks amazing

- I watched Jacob take his bike off some 'sweet jumps'

- I got to see a really hilarious play that Firefighter Jen is in (I'm even tempted to see it again tonight) and it made me laugh my head off and I got to see her fam at the same time

- I got my Scrubs Season One DVD in the mail (from ebay)

- Thomas (our bird we saved when he was a baby) flew away into freedom *sigh* -- he still comes back to eat, though

- I liked the way my eye makeup looked

- My boss said "Anika, do you mind looking something up for me on ebay?" (enough said!)

- I am probably getting a new bed!! WHEEEEEEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home