not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

When I Grow Up ...

These are the things I want to be when I grow up:

1. A mom. A REAL mom, a fresh-cookies-after-school-for-Jacob and dinner-ready-for-husband and grocery-shopping-and-laundry-and-ironing-and-vacuuming mom. This is what I REALLY want to be. (I know it sounds all anti-womens-lib and old fashioned and such, but it's true, Le Fou)

2. I wanted to have my own wilderness camp for kids who are troubled. There used to be a low budget show on tv about this kind of thing and I've always dreamt of having my own.

3. A counsellor for teenagers. Ever since I was young I've wanted to be a counsellor. It's said that psychology students go into psychology because they actually want to learn about themselves, and I think it's true. But I do remember being in grade three or four and making up an appointment book to 'get ready' for my counselling clients.

4. I wanted to work as an art therapist. I knew a guy who did art therapy and I think it's so amazing.

5. If I can't be any of these things, I want to be Paris Hilton so that I can retire when I'm 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home