not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

The absolute truth:

The truth is that I like you and I don't like you.
The truth is that if I could change the way things happened with us in the past, I would -- I wish there was a different outcome.
The truth is that even though you've looked up to me all my life, I wish I could be more like you.
The truth is that it feels nice to be understood by you.
The truth is that even though you made me feel like shit, sometimes I wish we could still be friends.
The truth is that under different circumstances I would want to be with you.
The truth is that you hurt me so badly, but I'd take you back in a heartbeat.
The truth is that I don't think you're as bad as people think you are.
The truth is that I should have chosen you over him and every day I regret it.
The truth is that you saved my life that night.
The truth is that I really honestly do hate you.
The truth is that I think you're controlling.
The truth is that I think you're the funniest person I've ever met.
The truth is that every tear I cried for you has been more than worth it.
The truth is that I think someone else would do a much better job than me.

**disclaimer: 'you' refers to different people. There's actually no one person I have such a dramatic history with, despite my drama queen tendencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home