not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, June 13, 2005

What do these things have in common?

- trees that told me what's going on in other peoples' lives
- bad relationship advice from someone I'd never in the whole history of the earth want advice from in a normal situation
- tonnes and tonnes of snow covering everything outside as well as inside houses & buildings
- redecorating a house that looked like it was from the story of Goldilocks
- being late for work (you know, the whole running-but-you're-not-moving thing)
- cute necklaces
- Willy Wonka's chocolate factory
- spilled red wine on white carpet
- a few of my ex-boyfriends
- Jacob as my co-worker, Jen assuring me my bosses wouldn't notice if I'm late for work, Carly sledding with me, my bosses cutting huge pieces of wood
- sledding on a rollercoaster in the snow

These things were all in my dream last night. Who needs reality-altering drugs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home