not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sperm Donor Awareness Day. Letters.

To Willie (the male some people, but not me, would call my father):

Thanks for letting your wife key my car.
___________________________________________________________________

To my step dad:

Thank you for being so wonderful to Jacob. He is so blessed to have you in his life. You are wonderful.
___________________________________________________________________

To sperm donor (the male some people, but not me, would call Jacob's, well, sperm donor):

Thank you for your DNA; I have an amazing son. Thank you for creating a guide for me of what not to look for in men; I find it very useful. Thank you for turning my life upside down; I got to learn how to turn it right side up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home