not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Things I Thought About at Lunchtime:

- A nectarine is not a good date food. Luckily I was eating by myself.

- The new Dolce & Gabbana scent 'light blue' is delicious

- I've always wanted to learn how to say "I love you" in as many languages as I possibly can. All I can really remember right now is French (je t'adore), Czech (ya tibia lublu), Dutch (i klem ye leif), & German (ich leibe dich)*.

- Where do those "horrible-extensive-long-range-communication-networking"** spiders go when I can't see them?

- I've only had ONE cup of coffee so far today!! Not bad, eh?

*please don't stone me for my horrible spelling in other languages!
**according to Fribbiter. I agree with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home