not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Things About Me #26 - 50

26. I love big and fun rings and necklaces.
27. Big and fun rings look dumb on me because I bite my nails but I wear them anyways.
28. My brown eyes are sometimes green.
29. When I told my high school best friend that I was pregnant, I said "I think I might be drunk."
30. She knew what I was talking about, but no one else did, so we kept talking in those terms for a few weeks until I told other people.
31. When I worked at McDonald's I accidentally dropped a cd in the fry vat.
32. When I shake the hand of someone I anticipate that I won't like, I make my hand completely limp.
33. Sometimes I drink 7 or 8 cups of coffee in a day.
34. I am usually a restless sleeper.
35. I like sneezing.
36. I tried giving myself a tattoo when I was young(er). The blue is faded now.
37. When I went to the dentist when I was little I took one friendship bracelet of every color because I couldn't decide which one I wanted.
38. When my mom discovered this she made me take them back and apologize.
39. Once I stole the movie Dumb & Dumber and I still feel guilty about it.
40. Humor is the defense mechanism I use the most.
41. I have never broken a bone in my body (well, I might have broken my toe, but I'm not sure)
42. No matter how hot it is at night, I have to have some sort of blanket on me.
43. I used to go to the Buddhist temple whenever I was stressed out.
44. My mom made me take piano lessons when I was a kid. She told me I'd regret quitting them when I was older and I didn't believe her.
45. I regret quitting piano lessons.
46. I am two classes away from having my BA in Psychology.
47. Yes, I am analyzing you right now.
48. The most relaxing thing I can think of doing is sitting on the beach by myself writing in my journal.
49. I change my hair color a lot because I get bored easily.
50. I love Shel Silverstein kids books and poetry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home