not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Things About Me #51 - 75

51. My least favorite job I've ever had was being a server at a restaurant.
52. I like the smell of roses, but I don't like the smell of rose-scented stuff.
53. I love carbs.
54. I have never done a cartwheel.
55. I am indecisive.
56. One of my ex-boyfriends asked me if I thought he was too good to be true (I said no, of course).
57. I have a short attention span.
58. I love to sing along to music.
59. When I eat a bag of chips I squish them all first so that they're nice and small.
60. I like to know the endings of books and movies before I read or watch them.
61. When I was in grade 3 (I think) in Social Studies we learned about a community that lived on the moon.
62. I thought this was real; that people really did live on the moon.
63. I like pickles on my grilled cheese sandwiches.
64. I learned to skateboard in university.
65. When I got my drivers license, my only demerit was for putting the right turn signal on when I was going left.
66. I think the driving-tester-lady passed me because she felt sorry for me because I was pregnant.
67. I can wiggle my ears (without touching them).
68. In cooking class in high school we ruined everyone else's food by pouring salt in their recipes when they weren't looking.
69. If I was a boy, my parents were going to name me Christopher.
70. If Jacob was a girl, his name was going to be Michaela Lynne.
71. When I was little my favorite tv show was Fraggle Rock.
72. I prefer toilet paper to roll off the top.
73. Sometimes when I'm swimming in a pool I get scared of sharks.
74. I don't like it when people whistle to music. Humming and singing is ok, but not whistling.
75. I love putting on makeup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home