not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, July 18, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Noel had this on her site and tagged me ... Here you are, guys!

How many books do you own? I don't know because I've moved a few times. Enough to fill up an IKEA bookshelf, though, that's for sure.

What is the last book you bought? Lemony Snicket's Austere Academy. I know I've mentioned this before, but I really do recommend them.

What is the last book you read? The same one. But other books that I have been reading are Without Conscience (I know it's creepy, but I'm a Psychology student, so it's excusable) and Bono in Conversation, which is really fantastic.

What’s the one book that you can’t wait to read? *sigh* I'm a complete and total nerd and I anticipate a lot of mocking for this, but the truth is that I really want to read some of my Psyc textbooks again because I like learning and it's interesting to me (most of it).

What 5 books are most important to you? (In no particular order...)
1. The Little Prince -- This is the most amazing and wonderful and perfect book I have ever read. I highly recommend it.
2. My journal -- It's tattered and torn in some places and it has poems and drawings and it's almost filled up. It's my journey.
3. My Bible -- I haven't read it in a dog's age. But it's important to me.
4. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time -- I lent this book out to someone and will probably never see it again (I hate it when that happens!) but it is an amazing book ... Do I say 'amazing' too much?
5. Blue Like Jazz -- Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality. Very interesting. AND funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home