not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Why I Heart My Car:

Cars are great little friends. Some things about my car that I love:

1. She is a mom car. People don't expect me to be listening to good music on the stock stereo or doing my makeup in the rearview mirror.

2. She has crayons melted to the back seat.

3. She smells like lavender and frankinsence, thanks to my handy dandy infuser-thingy.

4. She gets in races all the time (and wins).

5. She agrees with me when I have road rage and yell.

6. She has a really wonderful horn that gets honked excessively. Honking makes me laugh.

7. She has a cute little scar on the back bumper from when she accidentally reversed into a fire hydrant.

8. She tells me when she needs more oil. For instance, just yesterday, after 3 weeks of the oil light coming on, I checked and the oil wasn't even registering on the dipstick!

9. She has all sorts of treasures in the trunk (and by 'treasures' I mean things-that-I've-forgotten-I-stowed-in-there).

10. Her name is Rafiki. And she is mine. I heart Rafiki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home