not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Drama ...

Last night I had the second class. I didn't sit beside the stupid girl again. But the guy beside me AND the guy behind me both had nose whistles, it was horrible. And distracting (which is completely shocking, considering my normal great-concentration-in-the-midst-of-distraction track record).

Plus there was the stupid I'm-going-to-make-ridiculous-comments-because-I-want-the-rest-of-my-classmates-to-blatantly-plot-my-demise guy who kept putting up his hand and saying useful-and-well-thought-out comments such as 'science sucks' and others. Good one, guy. Are you sure you shouldn't be at home watching Beavis and Butthead instead of being in a university class? GO. HOME.

*sigh*

I'm really trying** to be positive here. But I needed to vent.


** ok, maybe I'm not trying at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home