not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's Your Turn ...

Now that I've helped you out with some extremely helpful dating hints, please please please help me out. I tried to give the I'm-not-into-you vibe* to the guy who broke every single rule, but he phoned me last night. Is he a glutton for punishment? I don't want to be mean. But I also don't want to hang out with him ever again in my life.

What do I say?

* And by 'tried to give the I'm-not-into-you vibe' I mean 'was a complete asshole by the end, even resorting to making fun of the music we were listening to by saying "I don't like the sound of nerd."'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home