not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Sheer Brilliance ...

Here's a recap of some brilliant happenstances* from the weekend:

- At the Canucks game (which was so fun by the way and I am so excited about this season's hockey!!!) I somehow managed to miss 5 out of the 6 Canuck goals. Good one, Anika. Some would say I'm the worst hockey fan ever. But I was having a contest with the guy sitting next to me (I forget his name, but I met him 3 or 4 times that night) -- we were eating shelled peanuts and seeing who could get the most shells on the people sitting in front of us without them noticing.**

- This same night I wore my Gino Odjick Canucks jersey to the bar. Not the sexiest thing ever, but whatev.

- Jacob looked at a candle and his head was too close and he singed the eyelashes on his left eye. Poor little feller!

Well ... That about sums it up.

*is this a word? And if yes, is this the right context for the word?

**assholes, hey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home