not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Money Money Money ... Must Be Funny ...

This morning a motorcycle pulled up next to me at a red light. Maybe it was the sunshine, maybe it was the yummy coffee* maybe it was the good tunes, maybe I just woke up on the right side of bed**, but I extended grace when I raced him -- I didn't leave him in my dust.

He pulled up, drove right beside me and looked over. It was then I noticed his yellow jacket that said "POLICE" on the back. Oops.

Aaaaaanyways I won and that's what's important.

*thanks Janie!
**the right side of the bed is the side not facing the wall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home