not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Situation in a Can ...

It's been a long time since I've seen a spider, hey guys? I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that. But seriously. Pretty fantastic ...

I feel like Britney Spears voodoo'd me. My face is breaking out like crazy ...

I'm glad chewing doesn't sound as loud in real life as it does in my head. But still, friends, loud chewing is a horrific and torturous deed ...

When I run up the stairs in the dark I feel like something's chasing me. I've felt that way since I was little. My sis thinks the same thing so there ...

I didn't win anything with Roll up the Rim to Win. Britney Spears definitely voodoo'd me ...

*sigh* ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home