not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gak!

Things my mom might be annoyed about when she returns this Saturday from a 2 week vacation from Hawaii*:

- my sis and I sort of wrecked the washing machine. The day she left.

- there is no yummy food. There is, however, a lot of leftovers from failed attempts at yummy food

- Jacob attempted to 'decorate the house' as a welcome home of sorts (translation: there are 'crafts.' Everywhere.)

- We did not recycle.

- Jacob somehow managed to download a bunch of kid games onto their computer. He claims he's allowed to do that. I can only hope he didn't accidentally download any viruses.


*again: please do not tell 'thugs' or any shady characters that my sister and I are at my mom's house sans 'adults' ... my grandmother warned us about home invasions by cuh-razy partiers and I am taking heed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home