not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, March 20, 2006

What I Learned This Weekend ...

- if I really need to, I can read (and take notes on) a very boring book in one weekend

- peeing off the back of the boat is significantly more difficult for a female than for a male

- coffee is a laxative (thanks Carly!)

- even though I thought maybe I didn't need a fairytale, maybe I do

- without a doubt, Nikol is right

- when Jacob has way to little sleep he is a delight regresses a few years (note: as of Sunday afternoon I am not invited to his birthday, he never wants to go boating again, and he doesn't even want to live with me anymore)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home