not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh So Nice ...

Thank you S for not thinking I'm crazy for crying all the way through Walk the Line*
Thank you Bobo, for saying 'chin up, kiddo'
Thank you God, for giving us snow today so that I don't think about summer and bikinis. Now I don't feel quite so guilty for not going to the gym this week
Thank you Dog the Bounty Hunter, for being so redneck
Thank you Nilo, for never planning to grow up

And God? Thank you for letting me see that possum last night so that I didn't run it over. That was the only time I've ever seen a live possum!

*which was, by the way, the WORST movie ever! I was sobbing and sobbing at the sadness of Johnny Cash's life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home