not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I Promise I Won't Burn Your House Down ...

I may never have to start another fire or tie another knot again ... Jacob is re-joining Scouts.

Two years ago, when Jake was a Beaver I went on a weekend camping trip with his group. Jacob and I chose one of the cabins to sleep in and a creepy* dad whose son was friends with Jacob decided to stay in the same cabin with us. AWKWARD! He didn't end up staying there because I was verrrrry uncomfortable with that, but ... *dry heave*

I vote for Grandpa to go on said camping trips from now on.

*it wasn't just my imagination. I babysat his kids on occasion when him and his wife went out, and he always came home drunk and made sex jokes to me

****
In other news, on my way to work this morning there was a hitch-hiker on the road that looked very similar to Sadam Hussein ... I didn't pick him up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home