not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Wheelbarrow Dancing ...

Well ... Because I feel like I love life and the sunshine and Jacob and going to the gym and tanning and playing outside and Sex & The City and my friends and my family and all sorts of other things ... And also because I have nothing more to say than list things that I love ... I've handed over responsibility to Google to list things that I love ...

Anika loves to play with the fairies (supervised, of course, as small parts can become a choking hazard if she's allowed to chew the heads off).
Anika loves only one man
Anika loves going out for breakfast
Anika loves chewing on lycra
Anika loves the stink of flowers
Anika loves to paint
Anika loves rainbow monkeys with all her heart
Anika loves the feeling that we're all connected by our mothering experiences

And this video used to make me laugh my head off, but I haven't thought about it for quite some time ... I know it's old. But it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home