not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I Like This Day ...

Well, my friends ... I like this day because it's sunny and happy and my Oma's birthday and I have paid off most of my Visa bill and I've been to the gym two times this week and tonight the Canucks are playing and there's fun and exciting new people to talk to at my work and I can see Mount Baker and my pants are a bit loose on me and I straightened my hair and my mom saw what I wrote about her on my blog and it made her cry and we might go gallivanting tomorrow and Phil sent me the sweetest message ever ...

And to top it all off, it's Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home