not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Things About Me #76 - 100

After a long haitus ...

76. I got a 11/12 on my last history mini-paper.
77. I love being a mom.
78. I don't think I'm a good enough mom to deserve Jacob.
79. When I was little I peed in the backyard with my next door neighbor.
80. I used to hurt myself because it made my emotional pain seem less horrible.
81. I think it's disgusting when people chew with their mouth open.
82. Most things don't make me laugh out loud.
83. I really do want to get married but deep down I have commitment issues.
84. I'm just now jumping on the Sex & the City bandwagon.
85. I remember most people I've met.
86. I throw yellow Skittles in the garbage.
87. I get headaches all. The. Time. So I take 222's (an over-the-counter pain med).
88. One day Janie told my mom that I'm addicted to 222's and my mom said 'Really? I think I am too!'
89. I'm not addicted to them.
90. I can't stop biting my nails -- I've tried everything.
91. I owe a lot of money.
92. When people do thoughtful things for me I feel guilty that I wasn't thoughtful.
93. I have the most amazing mom in the world.
94. I like it better when other people make my decisions for me.
95. I hope my sister marries her current boyfriend.
96. Recently I got pot as payment for house-sitting.
97. I don't smoke pot.
98. When I was littler I told my Oma and Opa that I liked white chocolate better than brown.
99. The next Christmas they got me so much white chocolate it made me sick.
100. I am very very excited for summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home