not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Because Seven Ate Nine ...

I got tagged.

The rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner.

My perfect partner would be male because, well ... I'm straight and all that jazz. My Perfect Partner:
1. Makes me laugh
2. Looks good in a hat
3. Thinks that I'm beautiful (and tells me that)
4. Gets along with my fam & friends (and they have to like him too)
5. Loves me and Jacob (thought I'd go for a more obvious one)
6. Is taller and fatter than me
7. Smells yummy
8. Likes hockey

(my complete-er list is here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home