not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Carly Farley Oats and Barley

Sunday the 15th was my sister's 20th birthday. She is so beautiful and kind and totally hilarious. Things that I love about my sister:
- she cracks her toes when she's annoyed
- she has amazing style (as opposed to her horrific style as a kid)
- she finally realized that I was using reverse psychology when I always told her "Carly, please stay in my room ... If you have to leave, at least leave the door open!"
- she makes funny faces
- she used to eat butter by itself
- she has crazy amazing eyelashes
- she is sensitive
- she used to do little hand puppets with me in our car when we were kids if we were annoyed at our parents
- she has one straggly* tooth that makes her smile even more gorgeous
- she is extremely generous
- she used to make ugly faces with me in our dad's family pictures
- she is a cool auntie
- she has a nice voice (I used to make fun of her voice. But then people kept telling me that we sound exactly alike)
- she asked my grandma if she was pregnant once
- she has funny feet

And those are some of the reasons I love Carly.

*straggly? Not sure what this word actually means, but it seems to fit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home