not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

History of the Family ...

Oma: Have you registered for your class yet?
me: No not yet. But it doesn't start till tomorr-GAAAH!!

So I'm taking History of the Family. I hope it's interesting.
Maybe I'll run into my ex-boyfriend there.
Maybe I'll find out that my family is actually normal compared to some (bwahaha).
Hopefully it will have more to do with family dynamics and family structure than the historical-political side of it* -- although people frequently call me 'Political Ani' I am a Psychology student to the core.

*even though it is a History class

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home