not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Zut Alors, He Has Emerged!

Things that are exciting*:

I'm tres excited to go to my class next week (three cheers for History of the Family!!)!**
This means I'm 3 months away from having my degree!
This also means I'm this much closer to becoming, well, something!
I'm almost finished housesitting!
Tomorrow and Saturday the Canucks are playing!
I have yummy chocolate!
I bought a new journal!
My friend Phil got the most amazing job promoting a new magazine!
It's practically my sister's birthday!
Tomorrow's Friday!
It's payday!

*a list to counter-balance the stressful things and remind me to be thankful
**exclamation points at the end of each sentence makes it all the more exciting-sounding, right? RIGHT GUYS?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home